-high quality exective hand & body wash
-it is creamy,soft, perfumed & soft on skin
-it will deep clean and soften up your skin
-it contain a very contemporary fregrance
-suitable for hotels, pubs, gyms, schools
-one of the most cost effective hand soaps
Evans Ocean Blue Hand Soap Review
Your hands are a biological petri dish for millions of bacteria. And this is not just when you visit the toilet, change a diaper or handle raw meat. How many surfaces do you touch in a day? From the door knob as you walk out of your home, into your office or banking hall, and the bus seat on your way to work or school, to your ball during the game, the keyboard as you type away at the office computer, and even the lift buttons as you seek a ride up and down the apartment floors or office suites, you get lots of germs onto your hands. Each of the surface harbours a myriad of pathogens. Even your phone. That gadget in your hands holds tens of millions of bacteria. The warmth you give it-between holding it in your hand and putting in in your pocket- provides optimal conditions for making it a breeding ground for the microbes. Handling money, table tops, toys, greeting people, holding objects touched by someone who has coughed or sneezed on them- germs are all over. And they’ll end up on your hands. Then you’ll end up contaminating the foods and drinks you take. Even by frequently touching your eyes, nose and mouth, they can get into your body. So before eating, after visiting washrooms, and generally after handling any soiling, you should clean your hands. And you want a powerful cleaner like the Ocean Blue Hand Soap.
It’s not just about the microbes that are too small for your eyes to see. There’s the heavy soiling that gets on your hands as you carry out your day to day activities- from tar and grease in industries, car oil and brake fluid, and soiling from working in your garden, to ink from messy paperwork and pens, vegetable oil as you were handling food and even cement particles during construction. You need a product that can effectively eliminate the grease and grime from your hands. The Ocean Blue Hand Soap has been formulated to provide enhanced cleaning power and leave your hands feeling smooth and supple.
Benefits Of The Ocean Blue Hand Soap
1. Thorough cleansing action
The rich and creamy lather of the Ocean Blue Hand Soap provides an effective clean. It gets rid of the dirt, grease and grime from your hands. The Ocean Blue Hand Soap can be used in homes, office restrooms, schools, hotels, public washrooms- any place where thorough hand washing is needed. It’s trusted by parents to protect their kids, caterers to ensure the safety of the clients as they serve them during events, business owner to maintain hygiene level at the workplace, etc. Its cleaning power ensures proper hand hygiene for all your activities.
2. Gentle on the hands
The Ocean Blue Hand Soap comes with a neutral pH, making it safe on your hands. This means that is can safely be used by anyone, including persons with skin sensitivity. You don’t have to worry about any skin burns or irritation. Its mild cleansing action ensures that your skin does not react with the cleaner.
You can use the Ocean Blue Hand Soap for more than just your hands. It’s an effective cleaning solution for your hair and body. It will eliminate the grime and soiling, and revitalise your body, hair and even scalp.
4. Protects your skin
The Ocean Blue Hand Soap has been formulated with moisturising ingredients to protect your skin. You don’t have to worry about flaking or drying up. You won’t need to look for creams and lotions to apply due to your skin losing its natural oils. The Ocean Blue Hand Soap leaves you feeling clean, soft, fresh and invigorated.
You get to feel good and smell good too. The Ocean Blue Hand Soap is perfumed, giving you a pleasant scent each time you wash your hands.
6. Aesthetically pleasing
This is an added bonus. The Ocean Blue Hand Soap will look good on your sink, counter or whichever place you place the hand wash. Its lovely blue sparkle brings an elegant appeal, and enhances the ambience of the environment.
7. Cost effective
The Ocean Blue Hand Soap comes in a 500ml bottle, 1L cartridge or bulk 5L bottle for economy. You can go with the solution that best suits your needs and budget. Whether you simply want a hand soap for your sink at home, or you’re a caterer and want a cleaner for your client’s event, the Ocean Blue Hand Soap is a cost friendly solution. You can use it in low traffic washrooms or high traffic restaurants and venues.
How To Use The Ocean Blue Hand Soap
It’s an easy process. Follow these steps:
1. Apply the Ocean Blue Hand Soap undiluted to your hands.
2. Rub your palms together to produce lather.
3. Rinse under clean, running water.
4. Dry your hands with a clean towel.
For your hair, simply massage the Ocean Blue Hand Soap into the wet hair until lather forms. All that’s left is to rinse your hair thoroughly with clean water.
Tips For Using The Ocean Blue Hand Soap
· As a general rule, you should wash your hands regularly, when you handle contaminated products like household or garden chemicals, and whenever they look dirty. Here are some specific before/after cases:
· Always wash your hands with the Ocean Blue Hand Soap before preparing or consuming food, giving medicine, dressing wounds or caring for someone who is sick or injured, and also before inserting or removing your contact lenses.
· Use the Ocean Blue Hand Soap to wash your hands after preparing food, especially after handling raw meat or poultry, using the toilet, handling garbage, petting an animal, or touching its leash or waste. Also wash after treating a person and coughing or sneezing into your hands, and coming into contact with body fluids like blood, vomit or saliva.
· When using the Ocean Blue Hand Soap to wash your hands, pay particular attention to your wrists, between your fingers, the backs of your hands and under the fingernails.
· After cleaning, dry your hands with a disposable towel or air dryer. If those aren’t around, use a clean cloth or towel.
· Make your hand washing with the Ocean Blue Hand Soap to be a routine, and don’t just wait for when they look dirty or you’ve dealt with chemicals. This will protect you from a myriad of issues. For instance, the Norovirus, one of the most common causes of sickness and diarrhoea (causes people to miss an average of 4 days of work) is spread mainly by contact with an infected person, like when you simply shake hands.