Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1ply White Hand Towel
Hand Hygiene With The Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel
Drying your hands properly is an integral part of effective hand hygiene procedures. Simply shaking the hands is not sufficient, as some moisture and bacteria will remain. Using soiled surfaces to dry your hands, like rubbing them against your apron or trousers, results in them getting recontaminated. This negates the benefits of careful hand washing. There is also the convenience issue. How much time are you willing to spend to dry your hands? Paper hand towels are remarkably faster than hot air dryers. For instance, a typical air dryer will need 45 seconds to reduce the moisture content to 3%, while a paper hand towel can slash the moisture to 1%, in just 10 seconds. In addition the dryer units can only serve one person at a time, which leads to congestion in the restrooms as different people wait for their turn. You want to make things simple and fast for your customers and staff. You want a product that has a high efficacy when it comes to drying your hands. Turn to the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel
Why The Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel Is Popular
1. Rapid absorbency The Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel absorbs the moisture from your hands fast- in under 10 seconds you’ll be good to go. You won’t have to worry about queues building up in your restrooms as people wait to dry their hands. This also encourages people to follow the appropriate hand wash and dry technique. Waiting for up to a minute under an air dryer tends to discourage them, with crowds forming in the washrooms, and many opting to simply wipe their hands on their clothes or other nearby surfaces, or avoiding the drying all together. The convenience that the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel provides prevents this from happening.
2. Enhances hand hygiene Getting your hands dry is for more than just comfort. Wet hands are a magnet for germs. The moisture makes it easy to pick up the pathogens from surfaces you touch. You don’t want to contaminate your hands just after you’ve washed them. The drying prevents this from happening. The already existing germs on your hands are also transferred to the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel. This is as a result of the friction during the rubbing, which further enhances the hygiene levels of your hands. In addition, the interleaved sheets mean the moment you pluck one up for yourself, another sets itself in position to be picked. The self-presenting nature of the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel reduces risk of contamination. It also increases the speed of use.
3. Luxurious feel You want to bring elegance and sophistication into your establishment. You want your guests to have a touch of luxury while visiting your mall, accessing your services, or even staying over at your hotel. This caters to the whole experience, from the way they are served by the staff, the features of your establishment, all through to the hand washing. The Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel helps you to spruce things up. From its look, to the soft texture and soothing feel of the sheet on the skin, the hand drying process becomes yet another reason for your customers to highly rate your establishment.
9 Extra Uses Of The Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel
The paper hand towels are great for drying your hands, and they also come in handy in other areas around your residential or commercial establishment. It’s all due to the absorbency and the quality of the texture. In addition, the paper hand towel has been approved for contact with food. Here are nifty tricks that the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel can do:
1. Too much moisture in your bread? Put a sheet of the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel in a bag with the loaf of bread, then toss it in the fridge. Take it out after some time and let it defrost. The paper hand towel will absorb the moisture produced as it thaws.
2. Spilled some grease? It may be on your kitchen countertop as you were preparing dinner, or some oil spread onto the neighbouring surfaces as you were oiling appliances in the house. Use the paper hand towels to remove the residue grease.
3. Need some coffee but the coffee filter is not around? The paper hand towels can take its place. Place a towel in the cone coffee-shaped filter, folding it as required. Cut away the part outside the rim, close the canister, and you’re good to go. Filter the coffee, and use different sheets in case you’re making more cups
4. Protect your cookware, especially the cast iron pans. Use the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel to wipe away the oily residue, and even interleave the pans with the paper hand towels when storing them, to prevent rust from forming.
5. The paper hand towels also help you to keep your veggies fresh. Covering them during storage absorbs the moisture content, increasing the shelf life of the produce.
6. Spruce up your can opener. No one likes the gunk that builds up over time on the cutting wheels of the can opener. First, it’s unsightly. Secondly, you don’t want it coming into contact with your food. Get rid of it with the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel.
7. Are you worried about your brown sugar clumping up? This is caused by the high moisture content it holds. Prevent the clumping from happening by placing a moist Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel in the sugar bag, and leaving it overnight. This will break up the clumps. Alternatively, you can place the sheet in the sugar bowl, then heat them for 20 seconds in your microwave.
8. Eliminate wax stains with ease. Use the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel to cover the wax stain, then iron over it. Ensure that you only use a low heat setting. The paper hand towel will absorb the wax, and restore the elegance to the surface.
9. Use the Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1Ply White Hand Towel to prepare your crispy meat delicacies. It’s effective for blotting up the moisture from your steak before you fry it. You can even cover your bacon before cooking it in the microwave for that nice crust you desire.
Katrin Classic Zig/Zag 1ply White Hand Towel