Revitalise Your Floor With The Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer
Wood is a top choice for flooring installations in commercial establishments that record high numbers of foot traffic- from museums and hospitals, to malls, retail stores, and even the entertainment and hospitality industry. It is adored for the natural feeling it brings, plus the strength attributes of the wood itself. However, this only lasts if it is properly maintained. Lack of care causes it to dull and become forlorn. The wear and tear is as a result of the soiling that’s tracked into the establishment, plus the abrasion as the dirt particles are grinded against the surface of the wood. It reduces its structural integrity and ability to withstand more abuse, which will also come from natural elements like sunlight. This takes away the grandiose look and feel, causing the interior space to appear dull and drabby. That is not the kind of dÌ©cor that you want to greet your customers as they walk into your enterprise. It reflects poorly on your image, causing them to wonder, If this is the level of care that you give you to your establishment, what of the products that you are selling to them? You want them to have a positive perception on how you run your operations. Don’t forget the impact that the working environment has on your staff. You want an ambience that’s visually stimulating, encouraging them to be more productive, not being brought down by an unappealing setting. A conducive dÌ©cor will even increase their creativity and morale, seeing that you are concerned about the state in which they work. The overall outcome is more revenue and profits. Breathe new life into your installation using the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer.
Since you invested heavily in getting the wood floor you desire for your enterprise, you want to protect it from losing its elegance and strength. Especially in the commercial setting, you don’t want to be taken back financially due to fixing floor boards, or pulling out and replacing the entire installation. Your funds should be focused on growing your business. For realtors and property managers such as those renting out office space, you want to keep your tenants happy. They are concerned about their image to their clients, and will not stick around if it is getting ruined. There’s plenty of competition, and you don’t want to lose out on lucrative returns simply because the flooring gets degraded with time. Prevent this from happening, and increase the real estate value of the establishment, by turning to the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer.
Reasons To Invest In The Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer
1. Superior wear resistance The 2- component hard wearing Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer is formulated to meet the wear resistance and abradability requirements in high traffic commercial establishments. Dents from spiked and heeled shoes, scuffs from the friction caused by foot traffic, or the abrasion when dirt is grinded onto the surface will no longer be an issue to contend with. As a welcome bonus, you get to protect the underlying wood from the fading effects of solar radiation. Since it’s 100% polyurethane, it doesn’t disappoint on delivering a protective finish capable of withstanding the constant knocks, spills, and friction from the huge populations trooping in and out of the establishment.
2. Fast curing The water based Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer will have dried in 3 hours and completely cured in 72. But you needn’t wait that long for your business operations to resume in the affected area. The quick hardening of the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer coats allow the treated surface to be able to handle light traffic after just 8 hours from application. As a welcome bonus, the lacquer is a low-odour product meaning that you won’t have to fret about fumes ruining the indoor air quality.
3. Different gloss levels With the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer, there are Ultra Matt, Matt and Silk Matt gloss options that you can select from. All variants are non-yellowing, preserving the sheen without developing the unsightly tint. In addition, the end result of the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer is a transparent film, which enables the underlying colouration and grain patterns to be more pronounced.
4. Quick application Mix the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer with the hardener, stir, and you’re ready to go. Apply it onto the surface using a brush, air/airless spray system, or mohair roller. Just don’t pour it directly onto the floor. That will be wastage. After application, allow to dry before allowing light traffic back onto it. Note that you shouldn’t apply more than 2 coats of the lacquer per day.
5. Pocket friendly With the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer, you get to spruce up your floor without breaking the bank. You can opt between the 4.5 litre (with additional 0.45L hardener) and 22 litre (plus 2.2L hardener) packages as per your floor care needs. At a 10 – 12 må_/L coverage rate, you get to work on more surface with less product. This allows you to reduce your expenditure in your floor maintenance program. In addition, the exceptional durability of the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer enables you to avert damages that could have led to costly repairs and replacements, meaning that you claw back more savings, which you can then use to boost other sectors of your business.
Tips For Using The Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer
åá Shake/stir the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer before and after mixing it with the hardener. With the mixture, the stirring should be done for a minimum of 45 seconds, after which you allow it to stand for 10 minutes and stir again, then apply onto the floor.
åá For those opting to use a spray system to apply the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer, you can dilute it with water, but only to a maximum of 15%.
åá The method of approach that you opt for is heavily determined by the state of the floor. For those new installations that are untreated, or have been sanded down to the bare wood, it is advised that you first apply a coat of either Junckers PreLak or Junckers ProSeal, allow to dry, lightly sand, and then add the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer coat. For floors that have already been sealed, wash the surface with the Junckers Sylva Neutralizer, then sand it with 150-180 grit, before applying the lacquer. In case you’re not sure if the existing seal is compatible with it, you can do a spot test.
åá Avoid mopping the floor before the Juncker HP Commercial Floor Lacquer has fully cured. The extra water added to the surface will affect the quality of the results.