Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo
Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo Review
You’ve spent lots of funds getting a carpet for your home or office. It will protect the floor underneath, filter the dirt floating through your air space, and trapped under your shoes, plus catch anything that gets dropped or spilled. It traps the pollen in the atmosphere, and the dead skin that falls from the household members. Add pet hair and dander, and you realise that your carpet can be very filthy. Dirt makes the carpet appear darker, and has a dulling effect on the fibres. You also don’t want it to get unsightly stains. The spills can reach deep into the carpets padding and set into the fibres, reducing the aesthetic value of the carpet. Then there’s the traffic lanes that form, especially in high traffic areas. These are the frequently-travelled patches that look like trails in a forest, formed when large amounts of dirt and grime sit on the carpet. You want your carpet to look great all year round. Protect your investment using the Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo.
The health of your carpet is on the line. Dirt particles cause structural damage to the carpet material. This is because it contains coarse and grit particles, and each time someone walks on it, the hard granules get ground against the fibres. They’ll get cut and scraped, and eventually fray. This wears down the carpets resistance against stains and deteriorates its appearance. Prevent this from happening by using the Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo.åÊ
Benefits Of Using The Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo
1. Tough cleaning action The Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo is a powerful cleaner that gets all dust particles, water damage, grime and greasy stains off your carpet. The shampoo penetrates the fibres and works away the dirt. It also removes dust mites and other microscopic contaminants from the fibres, to assure you of a healthy environment. Agitation enables it to release more soils for extraction. The Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo is so thorough that it effectively cleans with either hot or cold water.
2. Low foaming This ensures that the Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo easily removes even the smallest dirt particles from the fibres. It will treat and remove those nasty spots and stains that have been caused by kids, pets and other everyday accidents. It also doesn’t leave any residue after the cleaning process, therefore reducing the chances of any resoiling occurring. In addition, the low foaming of the Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo protects the vacuum motor of the carpet cleaning machine from damage.
3. Fragranced You’ll get a scented carpet with each wash. The Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo comes with a mild and pleasant lemon perfume to spruce up the carpet and enhance the ambience of your interior space. Whether it’s in your home or office, the Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo will create a fresh and vibrant atmosphere.åÊ
4. Machine-compatible The Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo is designed for use with all water extraction carpet cleaning machines. This will enable you to get to the inner fabric of the carpet, and ensure a thorough clean.åÊ
5. Economical The Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo comes concentrated, giving you more cleaning power with every purchase. This enables it to be used for numerous cleaning sessions, and cater to all carpet sizes. You can get it in a 1L or 5L bottle, depending on your budget and cleaning requirements.
How To Use The Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo
Shift the furniture and clear items that have been left strewn all over the carpet, like toys. If you’re working in a commercial establishment, seal off the areas to prevent people from walking all over the carpet before it’s clean and dry. Then follow these steps:
1. Prepare the cleaning solution. The Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo is concentrated, so you will be needed to dilute it. Use a 1:50 dilution ratio (such as 20ml of the shampoo for 1 litre of water).
2. Add to the solution tank of the carpet cleaning machine.
3. Apply the solution to the carpet. Press the appropriate button, lever or switch on your carpet cleaning machine’s handle. Switch on the powered scrub brush. The spinning brush will scrub it into the carpet.
4. Allow a couple of minutes of dwell time, then extract the contacts from the carpet. Overlap a few inches to ensure proper area coverage.
Alternatively, you can apply and scrub in a continuous motion. Make a forward pass to lay down the Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo solution stream, then then come back with the vacuum head on the drag wand to extract the solution and residue.
5. Allow to dry. For very dirty synthetic pile carpets, you can use a 1:25 dilution ratio. To speed up the drying, increase the ventilation in the room. You can open up windows set up air fans around the room, or turn on your air conditioning, heat or circulation fans to high mode.
Tips For Using The Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo
You can prespray the Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo onto the carpet and give it a couple of minutes to penetrate the fibres prior to cleaning. This is especially when the areas is extremely soiled. You can do it using a pre-spray extraction wand or pump-up sprayer.
Vacuum the carpet before cleaning, to get rid of the loose debris.
Clean up spills as soon as they occur, to prevent stains from forming. Blot them out to remove the excess liquid. You can use a clean cloth, paper towel or sponge. Avoid rubbing the spot. Blotting is preferred since it puts a small amount of pressure on the spill and soaks it up, while rubbing causes it to set deeper into the fibres. Then dab out the stain using a cleaning solution made using water and a couple of drops of the Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo. Work from the outside of the stain, heading inwards
Avoid contact with skin.
Avoid making the carpet too wet. This just wastes the shampoo, and increases the drying time.
Use entry mats to reduce the amount of dirt being tracked onto your carpet.
It’s recommended that you test for colour fastness to ensure that the shampoo is suitable for your carpet. Simply dampen a white cloth with Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo, and rub it on an inconspicuous area. If the cloth remains clean, then you can safely use the shampoo on the rest of the carpet.
Craftex E-Line Carpet Cleaning Shampoo – Professional results for less!