For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook


  • Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook

Description

Date : March 15, 2018

Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook

014440146

Dublin Carpet Cleaning provides commercial and domestic carpet cleaning services in Donnybrook. Our company deep clean carpets and removes dirt and bacteria from places where other carpet cleaning companies cant. Our carpet cleaning machines spray hot water at high pressure deep into the fibre of your carpets. This is the deepest carpet cleaning possible. After all the dirt is broken into small particles we will extract 98% of the moist. Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook

Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook Our references

If you visit our website www.dublin-carpetcleaning.ie you will see a page called latest projects . Please click on it and see for yourself what type of work our company can take. We never publish our domestic customers’ addresses or contact details. Dublin Carpet Cleaning has the technology and the man power to complete any size carpet cleaning job with ease. Most of our customers are repeat customers and we are hired a few times per year to deep clean and sanitise their carpets. Our references speak for themselves. Even better, we never pre charge for any job and we only charge if the customer is 100% happy. Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook

Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook Our services

Commercial Carpet Cleaning if you are looking for a commercial carpet cleaning to clean and maintain your carpets and you do not want to over spend, you should consider Dublin Carpet Cleaning. Our company completes many big commercial carpet cleaning jobs each year and we are very flexible. We are open 24/7 and we can take on any size carpet cleaning job. Domestic Carpet Cleaning our list of domestic regular carpet cleaning customers is growing year by year. We clean carpets for a huge number of landlords, management companies, tenants, estate agents etc. If you book us once you will book us again. If you book Dublin Carpet Cleaning you can be sure that we will never let you down, we will be there on time and we will complete the job at the agreed rate. Give us a call and let us price your job. Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook

Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook Our carpet cleaning machines

The technology we own is what makes the difference between us and other carpet cleaning contractors. We do not just wet your carpets and hope that some dirt will be removed. We will deep clean your carpets by using 800 psi carpet cleaning machines that will inject hot water and an anti bacterial shampoo right inside the fibre of your carpet. Dirt particles that are not even visible to the naked eye will be broken into pieces and extracted by our super powerful carpet cleaning extractors. We can extract 98% of the water on the spot and the other 2% will evaporate within 1 hour. By having such powerful carpet cleaning equipment we can guarantee you that we will finish your job much faster than the competition and at a much more affordable price. Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook

Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook Our pricing

We understand how important a good balance between fair prices and good quality work is. To be able to achieve such great results we also need to spend some money. We believe that our pricing is pretty affordable and our work quality is second to none. Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook

1 bed carpet cleaning 30 1 living room carpet cleaning 45 1 set of stairs & the landing 45 Vat included in these prices

We offer a great number of deals and packages for full houses or apartments. More carpet cleaning you order cheaper it will work out for you. We price per room for all our domestic carpet cleaning jobs. For commercial carpet cleaning jobs we will charge per square meter/foot. Bigger the area you want done cheaper the price. Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook

Dublin Carpet Cleaning is fully insured and highly recommended. We are a professional carpet cleaning company and we want you as a repeat customer. All our estimates are free of charge so just give us a call and we will have your job priced within a few hours. Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook

www.dublin-carpetcleaning.ie

014440146

[carpet cleaning donnybrook , carpet cleaners donnybrook, carpet cleaning company donnybrook]

Carpet Cleaning Donnybrook



Location

Post your rating


Top