A Look At The 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners Garbage is a part of life. From left over food and vegetable peels, all through to paper waste and even kitty litter, you’ll need and effective solution to manage it. Doing it poorly exposes you to a plethora of problems. Top on the list is the health concerns. Garbage left all over, especially organic waste, is a breeding ground for all sorts of germs, which can get transferred onto the meals and surfaces in your home by insects. Even inorganic waste poses a risk- like when you leave empty containers of cleaning product just lying around, and a toddler comes over and starts toying with them. You don’t want residue chemicals getting into the body system of your kids and pets. Flushing food scraps and other item down the drainage systems of your building, from the sink to the toilet bowl, risks it getting trapped in the pipes, and causing plumbing issues. Then there’s the issue of the hordes of creatures that are attracted by the waste- everything from tiny ants, horrendous flies, to scavenging mice and raccoons. They tear up the place scouring for those bits of food that were tossed away, damaging the structures in your building, and bringing additional pests like fleas onto the property. You can avoid all this by tossing the waste into the 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners.åÊ
The bin liners are designed to hold the garbage, and protect the bin itself. The gunk in the trash can stick to the edges and corners of the bin, and cleaning it becomes a nightmare. Some of the contents can even change the colour of the bin, causing it to age and affecting its look. Lining them with the trash bags prevents this from happening. Quality also comes in. No one wants to lift out the liner only for it to tear, and the contents to spill into the bin. The end result is the very problem that you had hoped to avoid when you got the liners. Hence, you should go for high quality products that can be trusted to deliver on their promise. That rightly describes the 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners. åÊ
5 Reasons To Invest In The 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners
1. Effective light waste management The 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners have been designed to carry the waste generated in homes and workspaces alike. It can carry up to 4.5kg of waste, and will not tear. They’re 15 microns thick, which enhances their durability and also helps control odour. In addition, the leak proof nature of the 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners protects against spills.
2. Sufficient volume The 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners have been designed to provide you enough space to hold the mounds of garbage generated by the activities in your establishment. At 13 x 25 x 30, they will fit into the right sized receptacle, without an excessive overhang and can hold plenty of waste- from fruits, vegetables, meats and poultry, napkins and paper towels, coffee grounds, egg shells, glasses, plastic bags, shredded paper, clippings, newspapers, glassware, juice boxes, corrugated containers and magazines, used cosmetic, spray bottles, paper plates and cups, those metallic-coated paper wrappers for candy and treats, and even DVDs plus their cases. The 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners are convenient for disposing of all that waste that is generated on a day-to-day basis.
3. A touch of elegance The white 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners bring a sense of order in the premises. They blend with the rest of the decor, taking out the nasty nature that garbage is known for.
4. Eco friendlyåÊ Did you know that over 200 million tonnes of household waste are generated annually? That’s just the trash from common activities in residential areas. Add the pile up from office buildings and industrial workplaces, and you have mounds of garbage- and that all has to go somewhere. This causes landfills around the planet to fill up fast. Sometimes the waste is taken for burning, which just increases the amounts of dioxins in the air. In fact, dioxins are some of the most toxic chemicals known to science. These pollutants are especially formed during backyard burning of trash regardless of the composition of the material being burned. In municipal combustors where the burning is controlled, they are also formed, albeit in less amounts. Future generations are directly impacted by the garbage generated today. However, you can play your role in preserving this fragile blue planet by going for the 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners. They are broken down naturally by microorganisms, returning their compounds to the Earth. This reduces the amount of waste, and also enriches the soil. It’s an added bonus when the trash is organic, since the whole package goes into replenishing the soil’s lost resources. In this way, the 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners enable you to reduce your carbon footprint.
5. Pocket friendly The 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners enable you to cut costs through a number of ways. For starters, they are affordable. You get them in 25 bin liners per roll, with each case you purchase having 20 rolls. This means that every purchase you make gets to serve you for an extended period. As such, you are able to accrue savings in both the short and long run. Their durability when handling the light waste gives you more bang for your buck, as you won’t need to keep double bagging the trash for fear of tearing.åÊ
DO’s And DON’Ts Of The 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners
åá DO ensure that the trash is taken out regularly. You don’t want the garbage decomposing whilst still on your premises. Garbage trucks usually collect it weekly, and more frequently in highly trafficked areas. åá DO use some paper to wrap items like sharp needles that can pierce the liners. Alternatively, you can put them in a container before tossing them into the 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners. åá DON’T pour liquids like spoilt milk into the 30 L Biodegradable Bin Liners directly. They’ll cover the rest of the waste, and cause it to decompose at a faster rate, and fill the interior space with chocking and pungent smells. Double bag them or put them in a container first.